Includes Hardback Pop-Up Book Gatefold!
First Time On Vinyl!
Gatefold Sleeve Includes Stunning 3D Pop-Up!
Act II: The Father of Death, was produced by Alan Shacklock (Meatloaf, Roger Daltrey, The Alarm), and is part of The Protomen's saga of connected concept albums. The sophomore album was originally released in 2009 on CD/Digital and this is the first (and only) edition on vinyl. This is the first color variant offered for the Deluxe Pop-Up Book Edition - 2XLP 180G Metallic Silver (350 pressed).
Formed 15 years ago, The Protomen deliver epic songs with all the driving fury of the most bombastic hard rock hits of the '80s, and all the theatricality of the most over-the-top '70s prog. They have been a favorite at festivals like Bonnaroo, SXSW, Warped Tour, Bamboozle, CMJ, and Comic Con, and have been handpicked by Tenacious D to open for them on more than one occasion.
This edition was recently nominated in four categories for the Making Vinyl Packaging Awards: They Said it Couldn't Be Done; The Alex Steinweiss Award (Best in Show)' Best Vinyl Gatefold; and Best Vinyl Album Cover (Illustrated).
• Limited Edition - Only 350 Copies
• Metallic Silver Vinyl
• Double LP
• 180g Vinyl
• First (and only) vinyl edition
• First color variant offered for the Deluxe Pop-Up Book Edition
• Hardback pop-up book gatefold
• 2 letter inserts
• Mastered by John Baldwin at Baldwin Mastering
• Manufactured at United Record Pressing
• Limited time download code
2. The Good Doctor
3. Father Of Death
1. The Hounds
2. The State Vs. Thomas Light
3. Give Us The Rope
4. How The World Fell Under Darkness
1. Breaking Out
2. Keep Quiet
1. Light Up The Night
2. The Fall
3. Here Comes The Arm