This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
The Prime Signature is the next step up from the Prime, which took the world by storm 2 years ago during its initial release. VPI has upgraded the feet to their Classic Signature feet. In addition, both the motor housing and all Delrin posts and armboards were upgraded to a heftier stainless steel.
Looks like VPI has another winner on its hands, and the Prime Signature comes very highly recommended indeed!
It takes everything the standard model does and builds on it. There's more insight, stronger dynamics and a lovely stability
Solid as a rock, oozing detail but blended successfully with clarity. All I can advise, in my simple, innocent, yet hopeful way is to tell you to buy this deck
Ask them to play that Dead record on their VPI Prime Signature turntable... flat out stunning
Prime Signature Turntable
- JMW 10" 3DR Tonearm featuring Nordost Reference Wire & VTA Base
- Stainless Steel Weight
- Prime Signature Feet
- The MDF chassis is bonded with a sandwiched aluminum plate to provide the ultimate resonance control and rejects feedback.
- The four Stainless Steel corner posts are designed for isolation and mechanical grounding.
- The 300 RPM, 24 pole, AC synchronous motor is capable of high torque and quiet operation. The motor is installed in a separate aluminum and steel machined assembly.
- The Inverted bearing features a hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sits on a PEEK thrust disc. The belt side load is placed at the center of the spinning bearing for zero
- teeter-totter effects.
- The 20 pound 6061 aluminum platter has an accuracy of +/- .001" in a 39" circumference.
- The motor pulley has an accuracy of +/- .0005" when leaving factory.
Prime Signature Turntable Specifications
|Wow and flutter||<.1%|
|Overall Dimensions||21" x 15"|
|Footprint||19½" x 13¾"|
JMW-10 3DR Tonearm Specifications
|Pivot to spindle||258mm|
|Offset angle||19.98 degrees|
|Average RMS distortion||0.311%|
Available Upgrade: Analog Drive System (ADS) for the utmost accuracy in motor speed and fine speed adjustments.