Fantastic Jazz Soul Set on 180g Vinyl LP!
Remastered by Kevin Gray from the Original Analog Tape Transfers!
Printed & Pressed at Pallas!
Blue Mitchell's run of albums for Blue Note are among the great jazz recordings of the era. His '70s output has often been overlooked, however Blue Mitchell remains a fantastic set featuring the stellar lineup of Black Jazz recording artist Walter Bishop, Jr. on piano and keys, the legendary Doug Sides on drums, bass extraordinaire Larry Gales and the one and only Jimmy Forrest on tenor sax. This record deserves reappraisal as a fine selection of recordings. Licensed officially from Mainstream and remastered from the original tape transfers, this is the best the record has ever sounded. Featuring new words from Doug Sides especially for this release.
- 180g Vinyl
- Remastered from the Original Analog Tape Transfers by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Printed & Pressed at Pallas
- 12" Insert with Rare Photographs & Liner Notes by Doug Sides
- Deluxe Reverse-Board Jacket
- Officially Licensed from Mainstream
|Walter Bishop, Jr.||piano|
- Soul Village
- Blues For Thelma
- Queen Bey
- Are You Real
- Mi Hermano