Limited Edition - Only 300 Copies!
180g Green & Brown Vinyl Double LP!
The original album was released to accompany the film (May 4, 1999). This release was certified Platinum in the U.S. and Gold in the UK, containing 17 tracks from selections of the score, meant to stand alone as a separate listening experience and not as one hears the score in the film. John Williams edited each track to present the score as one would hear it in a concert suite. Recorded in Abbey Road studios over a week, starting on February 10, 1999 performed by the London Voices and London Symphony Orchestra, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace was the first Star Wars score Williams had composed in over 16 years. The scores of the following two films would rely heavily upon tracking from this score, a decision that Williams and George Lucas had made early into production of the film.
"Once again, John Williams has exceeded my expectations and produced a lavish, rich, moving and thrilling score. Every fan of Star Wars-- and of great music-- is in his debt," said George Lucas.
Green & Brown Vinyl
Limited Edition - Only 300 copies
1. Star Wars Main Title and The Arrival at Naboo
2. Duel of the Fates
3. Anakin's Theme
4. Jar Jar's Introduction and The Swim to Otoh Gunga
5. The Sith Spacecraft and The Droid Battle
1. The Trip to the Naboo Temple and The Audience with Boss Nass
2. The Arrival at Tatooine and The Flag Parade
3. He Is the Chosen One
4. Anakin Defeats Sebulba
5. Passage Through the Planet Core
1. Watto's Deal and Kids at Play
2. Panaka and the Queen's Protectors
3. Queen Amidala and The Naboo Palace
4. The Droid Invasion and The Appearance of Darth Maul
1. Qui-Gon's Noble End
2. The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral
3. Augie's Great Municipal Band and End Credits