Wealth, lust, and betrayal set in the backdrop of Regency era England, seen through the eyes of the powerful Bridgerton family.
Side 1 contains the violin-laced pop 'cover 'songs performed by the legendary Vitamin String Quartet, originally by: Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Celeste and Taylor Swift, while side 2 contains the original score music by Kris Bowers.
Vitamin String Quartet is a series of string quartet projects developed and produced by CMH Label Group. They have released 300+ albums and amassed 1.5 million music streams every week and over 1.4 million monthly listeners on Spotify.
Score music is by Julliard educated pianist Kris Bowers (When They See Us, The Snowy Day, Monsters And Men, Green Book, Heroes And Misfits [debut album], Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me, Dear White People, Madden NFL 19 & 20).
One of the main contributors to the magic that is Netflix's Bridgerton is the music.
- "Daphne's Dream" Purple Vinyl
- Music from Season 1 of the hit Netflix Original Series
- Double-A side album
- Side 1: Covers of Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Celeste & Taylor Swift performed by the Vitamin String Quartet
- Side 2: Original score music by Kris Bowers
- Printed inner sleeve
Covers From The Netflix Original Series Bridgerton
- thank u, next - Vitamin String Quartet (Ariana Grande cover)
- Girls Like You - Vitamin String Quartet (Maroon 5 cover)
- In My Blood - Vitamin String Quartet (Shawn Mendes cover)
- bad guy - Vitamin String Quartet (Billie Eilish cover)
- Strange (feat. Hillary Smith) - Kris Bowers (Celeste cover)
- Wildest Dreams - Duomo (Taylor Swift cover)
Music From The Netflix Original Series Bridgerton - Music by Kris Bowers
- Flawless My Dear
- The Latest Whistledown
- We Could Form An Attachment
- Simon And Lady Danbury
- Call Me Simon
- When You Are Alone
- Love Is A Choice
- A Grand Finish