Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue Tape Copy.
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies, consider purchasing this Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of selections from Opus 3 blues artists such as Eric Bibb, Eva Taylor, Lars Erstrand, Kjell Ohman and more.
** It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.Features:
1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
1. Needed Time (Eric Bibb - from Spirit & The Blues - SACD19421))
2. Bienville Blues (from Tomas Ornerg's Blue Five CD8003)
3. When I Feel the Sea Beneath My Soul (from Tiny Island SACD19824)
4. Reunion Blues (from Two Sides of Lars Erstrand CD8302)
5. I'm A Little Blackbird (excerpt) (from The Legendary Eva Taylor - Live at The Pawnshop SACD22071)
6. Sail Away Ladies (Eric Bibb - from Just Like Love SACD22002)
7. Blues Opus 3 (from Kjell Ohmann, The Hammond B-3 Connection - Remastered for LP19402)