TAS Super Tape List: ClassicalThis item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue Tape Copy.
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies, consider purchasing this Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of selections from classical musicians such as Stockholm Guitar Quartet, Erik Westberg Vocal Ensemble, Stefan Lindgren, Mattias Wager Kjell Fageus, and the Omnibus Wind Ensemble. Selections include compositions by Brahms, Albeniz, Chopin, J.S. Bach, Beethoven and more.
** It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.Features:
1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
Trio in A minor, Op. 114
1. Andantino grazioso - from Kjell Fageus "Brahms" SACD 22021
Isaac Albeniz (1860-1909)
2. Sevilla, from 'Suite Espagnole' - from Stockholm Guitar Quartet "Transcriptions" CD 7810
Jan Sandstrom (b.1954)
3. Sanctus - from Erik Westberg Vocal Ensemble "Musica Sacra" SACD 19516
Frederic Chopin (1810-1849)
Sonata No. 3 in B minor, Op. 58
4. Scherzo: Molto vivace - from Stefan Lindgren, CD 9202
Johannes Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
5. Toccata & Fugue in D minor, excerpt, part 1 - from Mattias Wager "Organ Treasures" SACD 22031
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Symphony No. 1 in C Major, Op. 21
6. Menuetto: Allegro molto e vivace - from Stockholm Sinfonietta, Okko Kamu, CD 19504
Frank Zappa (1940-1993)
7. Sinister Footwear, 2nd movement - from Omnibus Wind Ensemble "Music by Frank Zappa", SACD 19423
Willhelm Peterson-Berger (1867-1942)
8. Lawn Tennis from 'Frosoblomster' - from Stockholm Guitar Trio, CD 19701
Joseph Martin Kraus (1756-1792)
Incidental music to "Amphitryon" by Moliere
9. No. 4 Larghetto - from Omnibus Wind Ensemble "Viriditas per Omnibus", CD 19304