During the height of The Moody Blues' popularity in 1972 came the Seventh Sojourn. The eighth album in the Moodies line-up, Seventh Sojourn is considered by critics as their hardest rocker; containing less Mellotron and more driving rhythm section.
This release includes the hit I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band and New Horizons (called the most romantic song since Nights In White Satin). Mobile Fidelity has brought out the warmth and individual elements of the Moodies lush instruments and melodic harmonies.
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Specially Plated and Pressed on JVC's High Definition Super Vinyl
• Pressed in Japan
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Limited Edition
1. Lost In A Lost World
2. New Horizons
3. For My Lady
4. Isn't Life Strange
5. You And Me'
6. The Land Of Make-Believe
7. When You're A Free Man
8. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band)