Features The Cramps, The Damned, The Flesh Eaters & More!
There are zombies...and then there are brain-eating zombies! And The Return of The Living Dead was the film where brain-eating zombies got their first lease on, uh, life. Co-written by John Russo, who was George Romero's writing partner on Night of The Living Dead, this 1985 quasi-sequel introduced more "splatstick" humor to the horror formula as well as the indelible image of ghouls groaning "Braainsss" as they shuffle along. All set to a KILLER score featuring the greatest punk and death rock bands of the era, including The Cramps, 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters, The Damned, Roky Erickson, The Jet Black Berries, T.S.O.L., and SSQ. This vinyl reissue of this classic soundtrack is just so Real Gone: Limited Edition Bone White with Green Zombie Blood Colored Vinyl!
• Limited Edition
• Bone White & Green Zombie Blood Vinyl
• Original Cover & Label Art
• Mastered by Eddie Schreyer at Capitol Studios
1. Surfin' Dead - The Cramps
2. Partytime (Zombie Version) - 45 Grave
3. Nothing For You - T.S.O.L.
4. Eyes Without A Face - The Flesh Eaters
5. Burn The Flames - Roky Erickson
1. Dead Beat Dance - The Damned
2. Take A Walk - Tall Boys
3. Love Under Will - The Jet Black Berries
4. Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die) - SSQ
5. Trash's Theme - SSQ