In May 2013, the Blue Coast Crew traveled to Happy Valley, Santa Cruz, California to record a special group of musicians. Hand chosen by Keith Greeninger, these artists came from various parts of Northern California to record a few songs in a magical place in the middle of a redwood forest. Surrounded by trees, birds and wildflowers, the Blue Coast Crew recorded direct to DSD using the Extended Sound Environment technique. All the musicians were incredible. We became instant fans. Occasionally, you'll hear Keith singing in the background. Sometimes, you'll hear the birds in the background. The day ended too soon.
About MQD Gold CDs:
These are collector's items. The MQDs (Master Quality Discs) are hand made in the Blue Coast studio using 24k Gold discs of the highest quality. Sonically, you won't find a better sounding disc. Blue Coast makes them one at a time, on order, and directly from the masters in their studio. All discs are checked for errors, hand written and numbered. There is no artwork for the cover. They arrive in a white digi pack with gold MQD logo on front. All titles look alike except for the writing on the discs themselves and the avery label on the back with song titles.
Note: Additional images ares sample package only and do not show actual tracklist for this title.
- Hand-Numbered Collector's Item
- Collector's Edition 24k Gold CD
- Recorded, mixed & mastered by Cookie Marenco
- Housed in plain white packaging
- Here With You - Anne & Pete Sibley
- Brandi Lee - Glenn MacPherson
- Canyon - Craig Rayburn
- Three Days On A Mountain - Anne & Pete Sibley
- Freedom Boulevard - Glenn MacPherson
- Gypsy - Craig Rayburn
- Working Boots - Glenn MacPherson
- Mother's Daughter - Anne & Pete Sibley
- Mountain Lady - Craig Rayburn
- Castaways - Glenn MacPherson
- My Love Is There - Anne & Pete Sibley
- Glad It Is - Craig Rayburn
- Make Some Changes - Glenn MacPherson
- The Wall's Coming Down - Anne & Pete Sibley